Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Lesson Materials : Jobs / occupation

This year I've been assigned to teach Form 2. It has been two years since the last time I teach this Form and that time I haven't get the insight to file my notes and worksheets for my lesson. So right now I'm scrambling franticly to assemble lesson materials to make my lesson lively and interesting. 

I'm not a kind of teacher that depend heavily on the textbook because I find it quite boring and when I went through most of my students' textbook, there already been jot down with answers from previous year students and many more doodles. 

Sigh.

So, right now I'm searching high and low for lesson materials and there are some I would like to share.

Form : 2
Theme : People
Topic : What People Do






http://bogglesworldesl.com/job_worksheets.htm

 

Reflection :

My class enjoyed the crossword activity. I have to explains about a few of American vocabulary such as 'firefighter' , 'postal worker' etc vs Malaysian firefighter and postman.

 This activity work best with intermediate and low proficiency students.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...