Friday, May 23, 2014

English PT3 Model Paper New Format




These are the questions given for us by our PPD. I have roamed the net searching for the familiar questions but no avail. Hope this will help you.

2 Sets of Questions  Set A     Set B




UPDATED (as at 1/9/2014)

These are the sets given by our PPD in May, since then there are CHANGES. I do hope that all the readers that are searching for the PT3new format English paper will not be disappointed.

However, below I enclose the answers for Set A. There is no answer for Set B as right after that I was in confinement period.


You can check the answer for set A here.


UPDATED :  (As at 25 Sept 2016)

This page is quite a hit on the Google if you are searching for PT3 English paper. I enclosed a 2016 Trial Paper Kedah with answer scheme (refer here) so that your search is not futile.














13 comments:

  1. Please check this link that's on the LP's website http://www.moe.gov.my/cms/upload_files/articlefile/2014/articlefile_file_003461.pdf

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks. e-geog.
    i ve been in confinement period before mid year school holiday and was oblivious to the changes made.

    so the others, please use the recent format in lp website. i been blogging through my hp, so i can not give links.. thanks

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi n assalam bintang zue..if u dont mind can u share the mark scheme for the 2 sets of questions.tqvm for your kindness.

    ReplyDelete
  4. hi how can i check my answer?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you very much for sharing your knowledge with parents out there who are themselves groping in the dark about PT3. May God bless you.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Can i get the answer scheme for set a

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. As stated above, you can get the answers here..
      http://bintangzue.blogspot.com/2014/09/answer-for-set-a.html

      Thanks.

      Delete
    2. Actually the answer scheme is for set b.i already looked at this answer scheme

      Delete
  7. Good day teacher.I am a PT3 student who will be sitting for PT3 in the coming year.I would like ask teacher's help to check answers my trial papers and Mark my essays.Thank you teacher.Do inform me if you could help me.My email is sgananaathaa@yes.my

    ReplyDelete
  8. Good day teacher.I am a PT3 student who will be sitting for PT3 in the coming year.I would like ask teacher's help to check answers my trial papers and Mark my essays.Thank you teacher.Do inform me if you could help me.My email is sgananaathaa@yes.my

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi teacher , i was wondering if you give me your number ? I would like to contact you asking and sharing about PT3 newest format 2017 ? My number is 012-6021809 . Please reply me asap thanks (:

    ReplyDelete
  10. its very helpful to me..but i need
    answer for set A is...

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...