Wednesday, January 15, 2014

PBS Instrument English Form 3 Band 1


I made my own PBS instruments because I did not have any instrument for my Form 3 classes. I had been searching in the internet but discover only this Syedsyahrul's blog.

 I made the instrument based on the DSP and one book that been given by our book supplier.



band 1

B1 DL1 E1 - Instrumen on homophones.
                     My lesson material here.

B1 DL1 E1 - Instrumen on consonant cluster

B1 DB1 E1 - Reorganised ideas in chronological orders
                      (This is excerpt of my Railway Children Exercise Module- Chapter 1)

B1 DT1 E1  - Instrument on writing a trip itinerary.
                       You can view my lesson material here.

2 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...