Friday, January 24, 2014

Form 3 Trip Itinerary

English PBS B1 DT1 E1 (Form 3) requires students to write a trip itinerary. This is the material that I used to teach my classes.

I searched for three places of interest.After I've downloaded it, I printed and laminated it.  It will be durable for my classes even for my next year. Hopefully it will survive the rough handling of my students.

Then I brought it in my class, asked the students to work in groups and write their trip itinerary. They can select various places to go to and what activity that they can see or do there. I also asked them to add breakfast, lunch and dinner in their plan.

Here  are the places that I've downloaded. Feel free to use them.

 Malacca






No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...