Monday, January 8, 2018

FORM 1 Lesson plan : Lesson 3&4


In the provided SOW, the activity and materials mention was about the Candy's shopping trip. However, no material can be found across the internet. So, after I checked in the CEFR group also they could find no material, I google about any shopping trip.

it also provide a video. I did not show it to pupils because of the time constraint.


This simple reading material caught my eyes. It is from British council. It is simple and easily understood by my average to low proficiency pupils. Furthermore, it also cater the learning standard about coordinating conjunction and pronouns reference. Plus simple past tense in lesson 4.


http://learnenglishkids.britishcouncil.org/en/short-stories/monster-shopping-trip

3 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...