Monday, September 29, 2014

Updates on PT3 English.

Last two weeks, our pt3 exam secretary together with our headpanel and even our principal had sat together and set our english question.

I was there too and it was just choosing 3 options in each section which they call blocks. They were random selections because we did not know the questions in each block. When we have selected the block, the system will generate it and viola, the question paper was DONE!

Yesterday, my fellow teachers and I were instructed to clip the paper. I finally had a good look at it.

I realize that IN SECTION A - ERROR IDENTIFICATIONS, THE ERRORS HAD BEEN UNDERLINE. SO STUDENTS JUST WRITE THE CORRECT ANSWERS IN THE BLANKS PROVIDED. It was easier this way.

In other sections, I did not detect any changes.
posted from Bloggeroid

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...