Wednesday, August 20, 2014

Nasi Arab Mandy Sedap

My husband loved Nasi Arab Mandy. So I was so motivated to learn to cook it by myself because the price of the meal is quite high.

So here was the set of Nasi Arab Mandy.


This is the chicken stock which later was used for the soup and the stock for cooking rice.



The rice cooked with the chicken stock and herbs and spices. Used the Brasmathi rice to get the ultimate deliciousness. 


The rice when already cooked. Smoke with burned coal to add smokey flavour.


 The chicken. I don't really like the authentic recipe because it was far more herby for my liking. So I opted to use the BBQ chicken recipe instead.
 

My chicken. It does look scrumptious right???

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...