Wednesday, November 24, 2021

Score Sheet SPM English CEFR Automated

Hi,

I haven't write for so long.

Starting on 14 november 2021, our school has begun the trial SPM. So, I'm searching high and low for the score sheet that can auto calculated the marks as for English each paper is consider 25%. Every paper has different total marks, for reading 40 marks, writing 60 marks, speaking 20 marks and listening 30 marks as you view in table below.






So, in the end, the total marks will be 100%. Here i'll be sharing you the automated excel document that will auto calculated the marks. The original version is from Dr Teh, however I've seen his/her excel document being used by other PPDs as well. I already add the total table that count the number of grades and a bar chart to represent the overall achievement. 

original original

my update option 2





above are the screenshot view of the document.

Please, feel free to use it and if you improve it, do share again with me.. Tq..

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...