Thursday, October 13, 2011

English Entry



I want to start writing again. My English is a bit rusty and dusty. Every day I use English to write but mainly commentating students’ assignments or to teach or to make lesson plans. Other than that - NIL.

I discovered that my writing had been downgraded and my vocabulary was limited. I rarely found new vocab (not that I already mastered them all) and yet, when I find something new, I didn’t have energy nor zest to jot it down in my vocab book, find the meaning in dictionary, copy the sentences and practice writing/speaking using the new words.

I’m such a liar, drilling the students to do the same, but I’m not doing it.

From now on, I will turn over a new leaf. I will make sure my vocab increase and done everything I ask my students to do. So that one day I will be a better teacher.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...