Tuesday, December 31, 2013

The Last Day of 2013


When I'm writing this, the clock has shown 10.55pm. Only 65 minutes more to 2014. Reflecting this 2013, I'm very sure that I've a roller coaster of emotions throughout the year, but I think that mould me into what I am now.

I love being a wife. Though we have some disagreement quite a few times, I preserved happy memories and being grateful having a such a wonderful husband and family. I promised not to sulk easily and be more tolerable towards him. Having a second child on the way, make us very excited and bond us more now.

Being a mother such a wonderful journey to me. We to wait for almost 2 and half years before we were granted our first child and endured all the smirks and questions about when we are having a baby. Now I enjoyed spending time with my baby who turned 2 years last 19 Dec, the same day with her Dad. It saved time and money to spend on birthday party too. Isn't it awesome?

I am a teacher. Though I'm quite sad that 4 of my students did't get straight A's in PMR because they got Bs for English. On the bright side, I got 10 students who scored A in English even when they only scraped 4-6 A's only in their PMR. 

Honestly, I am sidetracked. I am currently writing my lesson plans and searching for ideas  in starting my first class tomorrow. So pen off now. 

Welcome 2014, hopefully I will become a better person next year.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...