Friday, November 14, 2014

nurin's learning and play

Toddler Games & Activities


I am searhing for Naufal homemade puree guides as I need to refresh my skill in pureeing. I love to puree Nurin's food and love to do so for my son.

Then, I googled for information about homemade solid food. I stumbled into a blog Shehanz Studios , you can view the blog here

By the way, I found the info about solid food, but in addition I found her blogging about her educational activities with her toddlers. Whoa, I felt so left behind. Yes, I have done some reading session with Nurin and playing and counting with her, but coloring? art? language? maths?.. No...

So, starting today, I will take more responsible to teach her at home and learning in fun way. Hopefully have a free time blogging about it too. So, I started googling for more information.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...